- N1 – Born in January to December 2021
- K1 – Born in January to December 2020
- K2 – Born in January to December 2019
- K3 – Born in January to December 2018
**The admission age for N1 as at September was 2 years old, for KGs as at September was 2 years 8 months.**
A. Collection of Application Form
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website or obtained in person from school.
B. Return of Application Form
Parent can submit the application form to the school in person together with required documents. All applications submitted by post, fax, e-mail and any other means application will not be accepted. (Please be reminded that all forms, documents and administration fee will not be returned or refunded.)
- For successful applications, parents must complete their registration for their child from 5 to 7 January 2023 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original “2023/24 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee. Overdue applications will not be entertained and their reservations will automatically be forfeited.Original and Copy of Birth Certificate or valid travel document which the holder has the right to land in HK of the applicant
- 1 × Recent Passport-Sized Photograph (adhered to application form)
- 4 × Rectangular Envelope(4”x 9”) with a stamp $2, applicant’s name written on and return address written)
- Application fee: HK$40 (to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
Date：Accept Application Forms throughout the year
Period ： Monday to Friday 8:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 1:00pm
Except school and public holidays
C. Interview Arrangements
- The School will arrange interview for all applicants who have submitted complete set of required documents and administration fee within specified period.
- Notification of interview arrangement will be mailed to parents. Usually the interviews will be conducted around November.
- Group and individual interviews will be arranged. Parents should accompany their child for the interview.
- Interview aims at observing children’s ability and performance, communicating with parents on the views towards early childhood education.
- If necessary, parents may approach the school and request interpretation or translation services.
D. Notification of Application Result and Registration
- Result will be mailed to all applicants who have attended interview.
- For successful applications, parents must complete their registration for their child from 5 to 7 January 2023 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original “2023/24 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee. Overdue applications will not be entertained and their reservations will automatically be forfeited.
- If there are vacancies remained, applicants on the waiting list will be notified by post accordingly to come in person and complete the registration for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original “2023/24 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2023/24 RC” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2023/24 whole day class is HK$1500. It will serve as the first month school fee.
- Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2023/24 RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “2023/24 RC”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
E. Admission criteria
Priority of consideration will be given to:
- Parents agree with the Agency’s mission and objectives of education;
- Applicant reaches eligible age to enroll;
- Performance of applicant in interview;
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration;
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for long whole day classes;
- Same religious affiliation as the sponsoring body which operates the kindergarten;
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
F. Arrangement for admission application of non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
- When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service for applicants will be provided where necessary; or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
- Enquiry Telephone Number and Email Address for Parents of NCS Children:
TEL: 2199 9412
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org